- Stop Exploitation of Manitoba Polar Bears
- Close the Tucson Greyhound Park
- Dolphins Washed Up on the Gulf of Mexico in the Wake of BP Oil Spill
- Save Dwindling Fish Populations in California
- The FDA Must Reverse Its Rejection Of A Request To Ban BPA In Food Packaging
- Support EPA’s Proposal for Power Plant Emissions Restrictions
- The Greed and Agony Behind the Curtains of the Chinese Circus
- Dog and Cat Fur: The Untold Suffering Endured by Beloved Pets for Fashion
- Support Senator’s Fight Against Big Oil Companies
- Overfishing and the Grim Future of the Oceans Wondrous Life
- Strawbeetle Drinks: Controversy Around a Common Starbucks Ingredient
- The Connectivity of all Living Beings and the Fate of the Future
- Enforce Protective Laws in Tripa Peat Swamp
- Encourage Health Freedoms: Support Legislation That Requires Labeling Of Genetically Engineered Foods
- ENOUGH WITH THE MECHANICAL PRODUCTION OF MILK, ENOUGH WITH THE MECHANICAL FORCED MILKING COWS POOR AND INTENSIVE FOR YEARS IN CONFINED NARROW SPACES, GET UP TO BULGING, RIMPILZATE OF CHEMICALS AND PROLACTIN STIMULATORS. GOODNESS THAT 'MAY' NEVER HAVE A MILK AS 'OBTAINED? (CLOSED)
- Build more facilities throughout Italy to house stray animals, like dogs and cats, who are forced to live without care, food and water. We give them a structure in which to live, be cared for, fed and, above all, where could be free to run and play. We make these structures accessible for animal lovers to give them the opportunity to take with him one of these "puppies" and give him a home and affection. Stray animals are unfortunately victims.
- Repay costs by veterinarian mishandling pregnant dog (confirmation needed)
- Against bullfighting
- Urge support for the pet safety and protection act.
Please contact your U.S. Representative and ask him or her to spare America’s dogs and cats from a life in research laboratories by supporting the Pet Safety and Protection Act (H.R. 2256), legislation that would ban random source Class B animal dealers.
- Tell Interpol to Search Every Shop in Vietnam for Illegal Rhino Horn
- Go Cage Free
- Send a message to the government to protect thousands of hens from life in a cage. (CLOSED)
- Open Letter to the Scottish Environment Minister and help us to remove some of the obstacles that stand in the way of the protection, conservation and welfare of Scotland’s wild birds and animals. (CLOSED)
- Rettet Robby, den letzten Menschenaffen im Zirkus
- Ask Wayne State University to Halt Inhumane Dog Experiments
- Fish stink, but we love them!
- Billions of animals are suffering right now, confined in inhumane, industrial conditions. But today, YOU can do something to help them. (CLOSED)
- Please Make Farm Animal Welfare a Priority at Rio+20 (CLOSED)
- No stalling on the 2013 ban
- Against euthanizing of cats and dogs in France
- Please Replace Callie Hendrickson on National Wild Horse and Burro Advisory Board
Get Wild Horse Slaughter Advocate Off BLM Board! (CLOSED)
- President Zuma - VUKA ! We need US$ 1.0m URGENTLY for RHINO law enforcement in SA.
- Ask Iams to End Cruel Experiments on Animals
- Indonesian Oil Palm Fires Threaten Important Orangutan Population with Death (CLOSED)
- Save the last orangutan refuge
- Hilferuf aus Bangka Island, Indonesien: Rettet unsere Korallen!
- Heu statt Regenwald für Bayerns Kühe
- Against zoophilia (petition is on the right: Unterschreiben Sie die Petition) (CLOSED)
- The Rainforest Site: Next Up in Animal Cruelty: Tim Hortons
- The Rainforest Site: Bullfighting Is Nothing More Than Cruelty
- Outrage In Thailand: Save Aged Elephants From Confiscation And Death!
- Tell the Forest Service to protect grizzly habitat in the Kootenai National Forest! (CLOSED)
- Tell Rio Tinto that No Means No!
- Please protect Appalachian waters and communities!
- The Rotten Truth About The Egg Industry And How You Can Help (US)
- Tell Congress to protect orangutans (US)
- Keep Horse Slaughter Plants Out of Tennessee (US) (CLOSED)
- Stand Up for Rare Birds and Sea Turtles (US)
- Urge Your Senators to Strengthen Our Toxic Chemicals Law (US) (CLOSED)
Updated on September 7.