The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site

Monday, October 30, 2017

My rescue (from Benny the cat) | North Shore Animal League America

North Shore Animal League America
Take a journey with Benny
Hello, Andrea, My name's Benny! I heard my dog friend Zara shared her tale with you and I was wondering if I could share mine, too?

Like Zara, my story doesn't begin the happiest. But the moment I entered North Shore Animal League America's doors… my whole life changed.

This is why it's important to me to tell you where I came from – a rescue kitty in need of serious love and care – so you could see how crucial friends like you are in a pet's life.
MY STORY:
RESCUE:
I was only six weeks old when North Shore Animal League America took me in – just a tiny malnourished kitten with severe burns all over my body.
NURTURE:
The doctors gave me a full medical examination. I was so thankful to get such supportive care, especially antibiotics and topical therapy for my painful burns.
FOSTER CARE:
While I waited for my injuries to heal, I was placed in foster care and became the playful kitty I was always meant to be – soon I was cleared for adoption!
ADOPTION:
My future family passed their important screening process and soon we were introduced. They adopted me into their loving home and we're a happy family still today!
I hope you see from my journey what a difference North Shore Animal League America's no-kill mission has made for me and my future. They do this kind of incredible work for hundreds of pets like me every single day… defenseless animals who might otherwise be destroyed.

My story is different, just like each rescue pet's story is different. But what we all have in common is being given the chance we needed at a new, quality life – thanks to the world's largest no-kill animal rescue and adoption organization.

It truly is an amazing place!
You followed Benny, now follow us to learn more about our lifesaving work:
FacebookTwitterYouTube
83 cents of every dollar goes directly to
animal program services.
If you received this message from a friend, please sign up for email alerts from North Shore Animal League America.
© 2017 North Shore Animal League America
25 Davis Ave, Port Washington, NY 11050
f

No comments:

Post a Comment